Thursday, November 10, 2011

What a show

So this morning in Singapore or should I say last night in NYC, the Twittersphere was abuzz with tweets that read, 'Huge turnout of @HM and @Versace from NY fashion crowd: Joseph Altuzarra, Alex Wang, Sophie Theallet, Eddie Borgo and every major editor', 'Ke$ha, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford, Brian Atwood, Hamish Bowles @Hanneli, Amanda Hearst all @H&M/Versace Show (and lots we can't see)', 'Donatella says it's time to party'... and yes the list of tweets go on.

Sadly, I was on a crowded train, squashed amidst the morning traffic on my way to work. My sources tell me that over 500 special guests were invited to the show at a specially designed building on the Hudson River. It was a glamorous event in true Versace style with Prince and Nicky Minaj hitting the stage to perform at the after-party which was definitely not to be missed.

So while I'm here in Singapore wishing I could somehow teleport myself back in time and to this awesome party, I'll make do with this video which shows us what happened in NYC last night. Well, part of it anyway.



Versace for H&M Fashion Show in New York from Barracuda Film & TV on Vimeo.


♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment