Monday, June 4, 2012

Electric Dreams

Because I'm not a big fan of the pastel colour trend this season, I turn to the other colour trend - neons whenever I'm putting on my Spring/ Summer ensemble.  I have to admit that neons aren't for the faint hearted. But if you're a little bit more daring, these rave shades like hot pink and acidic yellow can really make heads turn in your direction. Here are some of my favourite pieces from Club 21:





1. Marc Jacobs organza top, S$990.  2. Marc Jacobs organza dress with plastic trimming, S$3,690.  3. Carven dress, S$1,160. 4. Alexander Wang polo T-shirt, S$500. 


For further information, Visit Club 21’s website at www.club21global.com or follow Club 21 on 
-Facebook www.facebook.com/club21global 
-Twitter www.twitter.com/club21global 
-Instagram, Search for @Club21 
-Pinterest www.pinterest.com/club21global 
-Tumblr www.club21global.tumblr.com/ 

-Fal


2 comments:

  1. i love the last one! its so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is isn't it! If I had it my way, I would have all of them. Love neons!

      x
      Fal

      Delete