Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paisley Pusher

Wore this when I hit the H&M sale last week. I'm loving the paisley print on my J.W. Anderson NEWGEN Topshop tee.

Tee: J.W. Anderson NEWGEN Topshop, Shorts: Vintage, Sandals: H&M, Satchel: H&M

J.W. Anderson is fast becoming another of my favorite British designers for his reinterpretation of shapes and silhouettes using unexpected fabrics. Here are 5 fast facts about this up and coming young british designer:

1. J.W. Anderson was born in Northern Ireland.
2. J.W. Anderson originally wanted to pursue a career in acting. While studying drama he discovered a love for stage costume and went on to study menswear at the London College of Fashion.
3. His style tip - Liberate the Pajama
4. All his prints are made in England
5. His describes his ideal client as 'free'.

Oh and did I mention that he's extremely cute too?




♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment