Monday, March 5, 2012

Recuperation

Between an old job and a new one, I'm taking some time to recuperate. Soothing my burnt out mind and soul, finding inspiration I lost along the way, and just living life again (:

Here are some of the things that I've been up to.

Cooking up a storm
I've been in the kitchen a bit, trying out new recipes and putting my oven to full use. Its nice to get in touch with my culinary side, and I really miss cooking and baking every week - what I used to do nearly everyday when I was in Denmark!

Lychee rose cupcakes


Travelling
Just got back from a short getaway to Ho Chi Minh and it was a blast! Its always great to experience a totally different way of life in another country, and Ho Chi Minh is such a lively, vibrant city. From the crazy traffic, markets, cafes, architecture with French colonial influence and laid back backpacker's vibe in Pham Ngu Lao ward, awesomeeee.








Clearing my wardrobe (aka making space for new clothes!)
Yes, its time to make space for new things! My wardrobe is getting terribly messy, and its time to rid it of pieces that I can hardly fit into any longer. It's also time to ditch my corporate uniform.

To make space, I'll be selling pieces from my wardrobe, some of which are brand new! Here's a preview of what's up for sale! More pictures tomorrow, and I promise you crazy prices and great stuff.










♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment