Friday, December 16, 2011

Inspired by Carrie Bradshaw



I bought this tutu skirt on impulse during my stay in Denmark. Thankfully, unlike most of my impulse buys, this one survived the cut. If you have to know, I can be quite methodical when it comes to shopping, following a step by step process to come to my decision.

Yet then again, I can be pretty spontaneous at times and buy stuff on a whim. Anyway, back to the skirt. I spent quite a bit of time pondering what to wear it with, but I eventually decided to go with this grey sweater. The outfit was kind of inspired by Carrie Bradshaw in 'Sex and the City (the movie)'. I paired it with my favorite clutch - I kind of like the way the tough chains and woven fabric of the clutch goes together with the soft texture of my skirt.






Coincidentally, this was one of Carrie's outfits when she was clearing her wardrobe - of what I'm supposing are impulse buys. In this very cute scene, Miranda, Sam and Charlotte hold up signs telling Carrie whether she should toss or keep the items. And yes, you guessed right, she kept the tutu skirt.





♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment