Monday, December 19, 2011

Boredom

I pulled out clothes and accessories from my wardrobe in preparation for Christmas next week and tried to put together festive outfits. This year, my outfits seem to revolve around glamour - think gold, glitter and sequins. Out of boredom, I decided to play dress-up and attempted (note the word attempted) to create a lookbook of all my potential outfits. Playing on the idea of Christmas morning, the photos try to capture that particular feeling of eager anticipation that most normal people like myself feel on that very special day. Photos will come up tomorrow, but please don't expect much because they're quite ordinary.

For now, here's a (not-so-nice) photo of one of my outfits - a jumpsuit that I made awhile ago paired with my mom's vintage silver belt.




♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment