Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Of saints and sinners

I have a weakness for draped jersey pieces.

And UK brand All Saints, satisfies my weakness. I like how their jersey is super soft - it glides on your skin; and is lightweight, great for Singapore's hot and humid weather. Best of all, I love their avant-garde designs, coupled with flowy draping. I bought this jersey dress awhile ago from All Saints, and I love how versatile it is - you can wear it either as a cowl neck or as an off shoulder dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some other stuff that I'm currently in love with.




























































































































Get your hands on these Saint(Sin)-ful pieces at www.asos.com




Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment