Monday, July 11, 2011

Let's bring out the big ones

Before I begin, a big thank you to Fal for being the sole updater the past week. Fir is coming back to earth now. Just a quick update about one of my favourite places in Asia, Seoul. I've never been a Korean junkie but I have to say that Korean food has definitely won me over. The shopping was nothing short of awesome as Seoul promises quality and affordability in practically anything you purchase. I am highly particular about cheap clothes because they tend to be made of materials of inferior quality besides the fact that they usually don't fit well and the workmanship is deplorable. I managed to score some fabulous accessories to add to my collection of beads and baubles, big and small. I have to say my collection is tiny as compared to my Mom's treasure trove of stones, beads, chains, pearls, gems and bling. I am proud to say that I have contributed to that collection when we're out shopping and something (that I cannot afford) catches my eye, first word out of my mouth, "Mommy!" followed by, "Buy that! It's gorgeous!" then, "I can wear it too!". My access to that bank of goodies is however, extremely limited for good reasons which I shall not list here. In the meantime, here's my loot!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


♥,
Fir

No comments:

Post a Comment