Wednesday, March 16, 2011

London Fashion Week A/W 2011 - 12: Favorites

I know that London Fashion Week concluded awhile ago, but being my busy busy self, I haven't been able to update thefword as quickly as I would like to. Anyhow, here are some of the collections that caught my eye:

Mulberry

"An über English collection, inspired by hedgerows and traditional English pursuits – hunting, shooting, fishing."


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Jonathan Saunders

Modern artistry, with flashes of color combinations that's sure to be my inspiration for the rest of the year.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

TDF (to die for), amazing collection. Loved the black dress (see second last photo) especially. The minimalism is totally appealing to me.



Photos courtesy of Style.com

♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment