Thursday, December 9, 2010

H&M Spring 2011

Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm a diehard H&M fan. I've been eagerly anticipating the launch of H&M's Spring 2011 collection as I wanted to see what H&M had in store for us in the coming year. An answer to my questions has arrived in the form of a video look book. Released by H&M, this video look book gives us a peek into its Spring 2011 offerings.


The collection features a mishmash of all the trends that are going to be hot in 2011 - the 60s/ 70s look, minimalism and colour blocking. Stunning hot pink, coral, marine blue and cream were the main hues that flowed through the collection, while flower and graphic prints dominated.

My favorite is this 60s looking dress which H&M has given a modern take to. In a hot pink hue and cute graphic prints, the silhouette of this dress has been merged with a bold color and print to look more current.



Now what left me puzzled was the print on this maxi dress. The dress honestly looks like it was made out of an IKEA curtain. I guess somewhere along the way, both Swedish brands must have had their ideas rub off each other.


That being said, I still can't wait till H&M arrives on the shores of our sunny little island. So for now, I can only look at pictures and videos and fantasize.

(photos courtesy of Red Carpet Fashion Awards)

♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment