Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loot of the month

Two weeks ago, I joined in the madness which surrounded the launch of the much awaited designer collabs - Marni x H&M and Mary Katrantzou for Topshop as well as the Topshop NEWGEN collection.

I queued, braved the crowds and emerged victorious with awesome buys (more so for the Marni x H&M collection), and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Marni x H&M was total chaos with every batch of shoppers limited to 10 minutes of shopping time. As you can imagine, it was more of a grab and go affair. I'm glad I got everything I wanted and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the last set of Marni x H&M necklaces in Singapore. Very proud of myself.




While the Mary K for Topshop and Topshop NEWGEN collection was a more subdued affair; no queueing required, all of Mary K's dresses, tops and pants were sold out in a matter of 10 minutes. And missing from the racks of Topshop's NEWGEN collection were the Erdem t-shirts and Mary K t-shirts. I only managed to catch a glimpse of the Mary K t-shirt before it was tucked under the arm of a lucky shopper who got there first. At least Topshop handed me a Mary K for Topshop tote which had Mary K's signature floral prints on it. That made me feel a tad bit better. I did however, get myself the Marios Schwab and J.W. Anderson tees. I'm loving the prints on these tees and not regretting the buy one bit.





♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment