Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...


Picture 28
Lanvin for H&M Dress
If I could, I would wish for the entire Lanvin for H&M collection this Christmas, but since I'm being (a little more) realistic, I would pick this dress from the collection, simply because I love jewels plus chiffon plus ruffles, especially when they're all put together in such a dreamy way.



Picture 42
Alexander Wang Draped Jersey Corset Dress
Drapes and corset? Now that's a wicked mix. I would die for a dress like this. And its only going for a cool USD512.50.


Untitled
H&M Romper
I love this piece so much that I was on the H&M website every single day when their party collection was released, just so I could ogle at it and make myself happy. It's probably sold out, but oh well, if anyone know how I can get my hands on this romper, it would totally make my Christmas.


Picture 38

Sperry Top-sider Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
On to something a little more affordable, the Sperry Boat Shoe. I'm not a fan of boat shoes, but this one is great for lazy weekends. I saw a pair in leopard print at LeftFoot, going for only SGD99, but this works just fine too. So comfy, my feet just want to live in them.




Picture 37

Zara Asymmetric Studio Shirt
We all need a white shirt. I like this one by Zara alot.


Picture 35
Olympus Leather Front and Body Case for E-PL1
So I'm not the only one who needs clothes. My darling E-PL1 does too, and I would dress it up in this leather body case in black.



Picture 43
Aspinal of London Classic Travel Collection in Camel Jewel and Expresso
I know I'm halfway to travelling in style with this travel set, even if I'm not flying first class.



Picture 45

Smythson 'Seize the Day' Panama Note Book
I think this notebook will surely motivate me to make the best of my every day.


MAC-Riveting-Fake-Eyelashes
Fake eyelashes
Maybe someone could get me a pair, because I've always wanted to try them, but I've never got down to getting them. Plus, I don't know how to put them on. Yes, I am a noob.



Picture 44

Mulberry Alexa Bag in Oak Soft Buffalo
This bag is effortlessly chic. Enough said.


Oh, and I know this is a pretty long (and expensive) wishlist, but I've been a really good girl this year, Santa. ((:





♥,
Fal

No comments:

Post a Comment